Holder of the Data Processing
VIA S. BIAGIO, 61
84030 - MORIGERATI (SA) - ITALY
Email address of the Holder: email@example.com
Typology of data collected
The Holder does not provide a list of types of personal data collected.
Personal data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Data of Usage, collected automatically during the use of this application.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by this application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them it may be impossible for this Application to provide its Service. In cases where this application indicates some data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without having any consequences on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who might have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Holder.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Holder from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the Data collected
Method of processing
The Holder takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or removal of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using informatic tools and / or telematic tools, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. Other than the Holder, in some cases, access to the data may have even other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative personnel, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also named, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Holder. The updated list of Processors can always be requested from the Holder.
Juridical basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the subject is the Holder
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercising of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Holder or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Holder´s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Holder.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer you to the section related to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Holder to protect the Data.
The User can verify if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document related to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Holder by contacting him at the details given at the opening.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be retained until this interest is fulfilled. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When the processing is based on the User´s consent, the Holder may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Holder may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Holder, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Holder will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Holder.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another Holder. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another Holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can hand in a complaint to the authority of the security control of the competent personal data or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the interest of the public, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Holder, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Holder processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User´s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Holder indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User´s Personal Data may be used by the Holder in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Holder may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Holder using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Holder will collect the User´s consent again, if necessary.